The Village Observer is a non-profit magazine owned by Sydney Community Services. All proceeds help SCS provide for those residents across Sydney’s Lower North Shore who require access to aged care and disability services.
• Over 31000 residents, including over 8000 families
• Median age is between 37-42
• 15-20% of residents are university educated
• Over 60% of residents are families with children
• Median family income is over $3300 per week, which is over 45% higher than both the median for NSW and Australia
CIRCULATION + DISTRIBUTION
20,000 copies are bulk distributed to over 40 locations throughout the Lane Cove, Hunters Hill, Gladesville, St Leonards and Crows Nest areas.
FORMAT: Printed 48 pages, full colour, A/4 size.
Contact us for more information and our full ratecard: firstname.lastname@example.org