At no extra cost, your ad not only appears in the printed magazine but also online through TVO’s website, which is updated each month. By arrangement, hyperlinks from your ad can also be directed through to your own website.
As an added benefit, not only does your potential advertising commitment help promote your business, but it is also supporting the work of Lane Cove Community Aid Foundation. The Village Observer is owned by the Foundation, so profit from advertising revenue is passed back to our local community through its aged and disability services.
Some quick stats:
Circulation: 20000 (GPS tracked to ensure accurate distribution).
Distribution: Residential letterboxes through Lane Cove, Lane Cove West, Lane Cove North, Osborne Park, Riverview, Longueville, Northwood, Greenwich, Hunters Hill, Linley Point, Woolwich and St Leonards.
Bulk copies also distributed to over 40 locations including local supermarkets, newsagents, service stations, libraries and cafes.
Timing: Distributed on the first weekend of each month (with the exception of January).
Format: 48 pages, full colour.
Deadline: 15th of the month prior to distribution.
– Over 50,000 residents, including over 11,400 families.
– Median age is between 37-41.
– 15-20% of residents are university educated.
– Over 60% of residents are families with children.
– Median family income is over $62,000 per week, which is over 35% higher than both the median for NSW and Australia.
– Total number of businesses in the distribution area is 6,300.
* Taken from 2011 Census data.
We look forward to the opportunity to help grow your business through your future advertising in The Village Observer. For further information, please contact Advertising Manager Mariano Massa on
0408 813 154